Business IT Support
and Onsite Computer Repairs
Business IT Support
Are you looking for Reliable Business Computer Support in Sydney?
Over 20 Consultants working together, we provide Business IT Support and Onsite Computer Repairs in Sydney to fix all your problems.
Providing Onsite Support for local businesses, specialising in
- Onsite Support,
- Help Desk Support,
- Remote Access Control,
- Hardware Repair,
- Data and Disaster Recovery,
- Network Support,
- I.T. Consulting,
- Integration Projects,
- Application Rollouts,
- Software Upgrades,
- Transitions and Integration.
Business IT Support and Onsite Computer Repairs in Sydney
We are available to chat to you right now. Simply tap the chat button.
For Urgent needs, Call 9676 5399 Now .
All Onsite Computer Services field service engineers are certified, have a minimum 3 years experience and have been through level-tested interviews and exam processes prior to employment.
This process, coupled with ongoing training and performance incentives, keeps our entire staff of technicians and internal support motivated and fresh.
Service and Maintenance Agreements are individually priced depending on the service menu selections, which include
-Onsite Service and Support,
-Remote Access Control,
-Help Desk Support, and
-the length and size of the support requirement.
Our flexibility is essential to match what you want or need with a customised program that we both understand.
Billing can also be flexible: hourly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual with discounts available for longer commitments.
Services from AusTech
Our technician can help you with anything, from connecting the cables all the way to removing setting up networks and installing dedicated servers. We guarantee that we can find a solution to your problem and you will be 100% satisfied with our work
Even further, we will be offering 10% referral commission to you.
Some of the services are below:
- Make your computer and network faster
- Remove viruses and spyware
- Configure a network to share files and printers
- Configure a backup for your important files
- Recover lost or deleted data.
- Set up new equipment, including tablets and smart phones.
- Secure your computers and network.
- Repair laptops and desktops.
- Fix or replace broken hardware
- Setup Routers to childproof
- Deployment of Dedicated Servers
- Backup and Restore corrupted servers
- .. and many more..
To Know more, simply contact us below.